A Q2i Solution
Cloud-based enterprise-class solution with all the features of Q2i’s OARS technology but includes Q2i’s integrated Contingency Management Module (CMM).
Contingency Management (CM) is a reward-based intervention built on the principles of operant conditioning to promote behavior change and reinforce positive behaviors.
CM delivers tangible monetary-based rewards contingent upon targeted outcomes or behaviors.
CM has demonstrated efficacy for improving abstinence and other substance use disorder (SUD) treatment outcomes in a diverse range of treatment populations and settings.
- OARS-CM fully automates the calculation and seamless delivery of in-app rewards for targeted behaviors with maximum fidelity.
Real-Time Reporting and Analytics
Q2i’s OARS-CM technology overcomes the difficulties of traditional CM programs by superseding the requirement for intensive hands-on management and oversight needed to maintain program fidelity. This used to require highly trained staff to manage supervision and additional staff to manage the backend operation, such as purchasing of rewards and accounting.
- Evidenced based gamification module for optimum economics and increased engagement
Find Important Data Fast
Provides connection and communication between emergency department/acute care with community based SUD treatment to improve successful transition of patients from the ED to community outpatient, it also:
- Improves treatment initiation and retention
- Improves engagement and adherence to treatment plan
- Reduces missed appointments
- Reduces ED readmissions
Manage Your Digital Content
The OARS solution includes a digital content management system. Here you can store, manage and distribute all of your digital content. Easily add new educational and support materials and quickly publish specific information directly to the patient’s mobile app. This feature helps increase provider/patient connection and provides the patient with timely, relevant and updated support.
Mobile Application Keeps OARS With Your Patients at All Times
- Earn Reinforcements in the form of eGift Cards from attending appointments & remaining abstinent from Opioids
- Plot their progress and successes, including input from their healthcare team
- Receive educational support and content from the healthcare team
- Keep a daily journal, log feelings (shared with the healthcare team or kept private)
- Keep a calendar of appointments with reminders
- Securely messaging with their health care team
100% Cloud, ready-to-go
Modern User Interface
Flexible and Scalable
Win Brown – CEO and President of Heywood Medical Group
Heywood Medical Patient
Peter Kelleher, CEO of the PSL agencies
Michelle L. Dunn, founder of the AED Foundation
Dr. Katherine Fitzgerald – Suboxone/recovery clinic, Heywood Primary Care
Heywood Medical Patient
“Not only will CASA let us strengthen our connection with the people in recovery who come through our doors every day – so these folks will feel more supported and be less vulnerable to relapse – but it will also let us better monitor how our members are doing week-to-week, and really close the treatment feedback loop.”
Mark Hawke, Mayor of Gardner
Dr. Cathleen London of Door to Door Doctors
Dr. Katherine Fitzgerald, Primary Care Physician at a Suboxone/Recovery Clinic in Gardner, MA, who has been using OARS for over a year